2.2.12

Ozil does not want to ever leave Madrid













The Germany international playmaker is very happy with life at the Santiago Bernabeu, to such an extent that he has no intention of trying his luck elsewhere and wants to retire at the Spanish giants

Mesut Ozil: I want to stay with Real Madrid until the end of my career


The Germany international playmaker is very happy with life at the Santiago Bernabeu, has no intention of trying his luck elsewhere and wants to retire at the Spanish giants

Real Madrid midfielder Mesut Ozil has revealed that he wants to stay with the Spanish powerhouse until the end of his playing career.

The Germany international joined the Santiago Bernabeu outfit from Werder Bremen in the summer of 2010, and has since developed into a key player for Los Blancos.

"I want to end my active career at Real Madrid," Ozil was quoted as saying in an interview with Kicker.

The attacking midfielder went on to discuss his relationship with head coach Jose Mourinho, and had nothing but praise for the Portuguese trainer.

"He talks to me a lot and is always very supportive. He gives me the feeling that I'm an important player for Madrid.

"I am very grateful for the faith he shows in me. I need that affection in order to be at my very best," the playmaker admitted.

Ozil also commented on his own personal growth, asserting that the pressure to perform in the Spanish capital has helped him develop as a player.

"When you're at Real Madrid, you get criticised quickly even if you're just playing at an average level. I've learned from it, it's made me stronger. I've become more intelligent on the pitch."

The 23-year-old has been in fine form this term and has provided 15 assists in all competitions.
 






0 comment:

innerfootballers.com. Powered by Blogger.